Living the Life, LLC is to provide you and your family an opportunity to experience the abundant life by providing quality professional counseling from a Christian perspective. We specialize in marriage, family and teen counseling.
As we have learned over the years, marriage are not made in heaven; they are made through commitment, love, trust and communication. At times, we need help in communicating our hearts to our families and love ones. We have committed to bring you and your family to a place of abundance by offering emotional healing, spiritual restoration, encouragement and most of all a loving heart for each other.
- Marriage and Divorce Counseling
- Pre-marital Counseling
- Family Group Counseling
- Parenting, Teens and Children Counseling
- All of our service can be done online or in person.
Meet the Counselor
Cindy A Warren, BA, MA is a counselor specializing in marriage, family and teen counseling. Married for 30 years, has raised eight children and two are now married. She also has four grandchildren. Her and husband are pastors of the Marriage and Family Ministry of Consuming Fire Christian Center. She has counseled many couples and children over the years.
She is currently in the process of finishing her Doctoral Degree in Counseling and Community Education in Marriage and Family at Liberty University.
- Oakland University BA in Religious Studies and Psychology
- Liberty University MA Marriage and Family Counseling
- Liberty University in progress PhD in Counseling Community Education in Marriage and Family
- Certified with Prepare/Enrich Marriage and Couples Counseling
She is a member of
Same-week appointments are typically available Monday – Friday. Please Call (734) 266-2293 or fill out the online form below for scheduling. Online appointment are available.
Consuming Fire Christian Center
31463 Ann Arbor Trail
Westland, Michigan 48185