As Christian men and spiritual heads of our households, we are to:
- Honor Jesus Christ through prayer, worship and obedience to his Word through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Practice spiritual, moral, ethical and sexual purity.
- Build strong marriages and families through love, protection and biblical values.
- Support the mission of Consuming Fire Christian Center, by honoring and praying for our pastor, men’s ministry and by actively giving our time and resources.
- Influence our world, being obedient to the Great Commandment (Mark 12:30-31) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
How Can We Keep These Commitments?
- Totally surrender our lives to Christ as our Savior and Master.
- Develop a servant attitude, modeled after that of Jesus.
- Be a reader, knower and doer of the Word.
- Pursue vital, trusting relationships with other Christian men, understanding that we need brothers to help us keep our Christian commitments.
- Participate in Christ-center, disciple-making men’s ministry in our church.